JJ Kercher has 20 years of experience as a designer and product strategist. She is currently the Head of Customer Experience for Real Estate at AppFolio, where she leads a team of designers and researchers passionate about creating excellent customer interactions. AppFolio’s Customer Experience team strives for consistency and continuity across devices within the product, and at every touchpoint across the entire customer journey from sales to product on-boarding to support and loyalty. This episode is based on her talk at Enterprise UX about the Design Maturity model.
- 3:00 – The design maturity model
- 6:20 – User Research developed trust role, customers, and product
- 8:30 – Winning over the engineering team
- 12:00 – How many UX designers to each sprint team?
- 13:30 – How to make agile work and common pitfalls
- 18:00 – Influencers to the Maturity Model
- 20:45 – What advice would you give to designer who want to take more of a leadership role?
- 23:00 – AppFolio is hiring!
- 24:00 – What do you look for in candidates when hiring?
- 25:30 – What’s next at AppFolio?
- 28:00 – What would you like to be your legacy for our industry?
More About JJ
- JJ on Twitter – @jjkercher
- Enterprise UX